Marketing Manager (B2B)
We are an award winning investment manager platform and compliance service provider.
Our clients are of institutional nature and range from specialised hedge fund managers to large asset management firms with well-established track records who utilise a broad array of investment strategies.
The application and role summary:
Based in the London office, the Marketing Manager will support the Directors and manage the running of all B2B marketing and communication initiatives across the service lines in a standalone capacity, marketing our professional services to a variety of financial institutions and with intermediaries such as law firms and accountancies. Main responsibilities will include the management and co-ordination of marketing and advertising campaigns via various marketing channels (email, website, letter mailings, brochures, face to face meetings and marketing events).
- Working on the marketing strategy with the directors and developing a marketing program for the firm’s professional Services
- Identifying and developing target marketing initiatives for specific client groups
- Self-managed execution of agreed marketing tasks covering a wide range of marketing channels and tools
- Utilising tools such as the CRM system, email and campaign software for lead generation
- Managing content creation for company website (Wordpress), distribution of newsletters and regulatory briefings
- Management of key company marketing messages digitally via website, LinkedIn, mail chimp and online Magazine ads
- Helping design promotional material, produce vent flyers, brochures and logos
- University degree in Marketing or Business studies
Requirements and Experience
- 3+ years experience in a B2B environment with exposure in financial/professional services
- Strong marketing communications skills with exposure to lead generation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience in client segmentation and differentiated marketing methods
- Good eye for layout, design and branding aesthetics on website and copy material
- Experience of working in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- Demonstrable record of high performance / delivery across the full marketing mix
- Ability to proactively manage a diverse portfolio of projects
- Creative, tenacious and results driven
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organisation with a highly motivated and client focused team.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, bonus, private healthcare and benefits package
Apply for Marketing Manager (B2B)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly