Marketing Executive (Automation)
4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Based in the heart of lively Notting Hill, we are an award winning global provider of legal content and information services. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal issues at the heart of our business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative individual, with an analytical mind, to drive our automated marketing campaigns. Working with the lead generation, marketing and sales team, you will develop an understanding of the over-arching business objective, where the opportunities are, to design and develop marketing automation.
This role is a hybrid marketing and sales role, and would suit someone who enjoys using data and customer insights effectively, to identify, qualify and target marketing campaigns to the relevant audience.
- Plan and manage aspects of different marketing automation campaigns. This will include segmenting customers, scoring leads, sharing leads with relevant departments and engineering those leads through email marketing, social media marketing and search engine marketing.
- Maintain the accuracy and information in the CRM system.
- Work with the Lead Generation Manager to identify trends and commercial opportunities that lead to sales conversion.
- Work with the Email Marketing Executive to come up with ideas to engage audiences throughout their journey in the sales funnel.
- Attending events, to identify opportunities for sales leads
- Track performance and provide monthly metric reports
- Keep abreast of best practices, technologies and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Minimum of 6 - 12 months experience of managing marketing automation campaigns and using CRM and CMS tools
- Educated to degree level - a degree in law, business, marketing, communications, analytics (CIM / IDM / MA) or related subjects would be preferred but not essential
- Be a quick thinker; confident with multi-tasking, working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have confident telephone skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and with high attention to detail
Please apply by sending a cover letter explaining why you are suitable for this role, in addition to your CV.