3 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Manager
A bit about us
At LexSnap, we understand life’s hardest moments can often come with the need for legal support, and we’re committed to making this accessible and affordable for everyone. We demystify legal issues and give you the knowledge you need to drive your case forward, so you can get back to what matters most.
Since the 2012 Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment Act, hundreds of thousands of people in the UK have found themselves without access to legal assistance, navigating life-altering events such as divorce, bereavement and adoption while also having to deal with legal processes alone, and for the first time.
We believe in combining the efficiency and accessibility of 21st century technology with the intricacies of family law. Many common queries can be answered quickly by an experienced lawyer, but too often, clients waste time and money searching for a lawyer to consult. At LexSnap, we eliminate this middle step and provide affordable, direct access to the information needed.
We worked with expert lawyers to create a user-friendly questionnaire, designed to lead clients to the very best, bespoke solution. After you submit a query to LexSnap, we will get back to you with recommendations and information, presented in jargon-free packages with a fixed, affordable price.
We are looking for an experienced self-motivated marketing manager who wants to drive our B2B, B2C and social initiatives. We have a small team that needs a marketing superstar to hit the ground sprinting.
Example responsibilities in first 12 months:
- Plan, implement and evaluate innovative marketing campaigns
- Develop a marketing strategy for our website, social channels and marketing collateral (B2B and B2C)
- Report on KPIs, benchmarks, metrics across all platforms
- Talk to our users and run user testing to continually improve what we do and prioritise features for future product releases
- Be a proactive ambassador for our brand and product
- Support day-to-day business operations
- 2-3 years of experience with skills in both digital and traditional marketing methods
- Experience with a startup or a small organisation
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and ready to roll up your sleeves
- Full of energy and drive to get things done
- Able to thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, able to adapt your style to a variety of audiences
- Active in social media
- Strong analytical, research and business skills
- Superb project management
- Excited to work closely with the tech team
- Strong academic record
What we are offering:
- Opportunity to join LexSnap early to help shape our future
- Competitive starting salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- Access to our high-profile network for future opportunities
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- B2B Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- B2C Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Direct Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Mobile Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Central)