CRM Specialist / CRM Executive
Your new company
You will work for a FTSE 250 organisation in their flagship office in the City of London. The Marketing team have strong growth plans and are currently going through a transition period where they are implementing new technologies to ensure they remain cutting edger and at the forefront of the market.
Your new role
Working closely with the Head of marketing, Head of Digital, Web Team, Digital Solutions, the Planning team and the wider marketing team, you will take ownership of a busy UK wide email marketing programme and the management of lead generation programme
- Customer and segmentation owner. You will work build the strategy and infrastructure for all customer segments/workflows. This will include working with the integration project team and will evolve beyond just email.
- Workflow programme build owner. You will be responsible for the management of the workflow matrix (across all channels). Ensuring all user journeys are performing against key KPIs, segments are appropriate and all triggers/conversions are operating as intended
- Lead email analytics & insights. You will be responsible for the long-term email analytics and optimisation programme, which will include testing programme (A/B etc)
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree educated or business equivalent with specific marketing qualifications
- IT literate in core MS Office packages
- Knowledge/experience of recruitment advertising and job boards
- Knowledge/experience of using systems Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Logic Melon, Dotmailer, CSS and Dreamweaver
- Experience of integrating email marketing with SEO activity and other on and offline communications
What you'll get in return
You will work as part of a 40 strong marketing team with excellent progression opportunities, you will be paid a competitive salary of up to £35,000 with an excellent wider benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.