Client Development Systems Specialist
A major international law firm is looking for a Client Development Systems Administrator focusing on LexisNexis InterAction and also Vuture. This international law firm has an outstanding reputation with expertise in the insurance sector and as well as a great culture. The marketing function has grown significantly in recent years.
In this Client Development Systems Administrator role you will report to the Client Development Systems Manager and work on the company’s CRM database – LexiNexis InterAction as well as the firm’s emarketing system Vuture. The role will involve:
- Managing the CRM/Data inbox
- Responding to tickets and queries
- Addressing and resolving data quality issues
- Updating and cleansing data
- Synchronising systems
- Generating reports from the firm’s systems to analyse data
- Producing reports and data lists
- Providing training and support in relation to InterAction
To be considered for this role, you will have experience of using Lexis InterAction. The successful applicant will be a self-motivated, organised individual with strong interpersonal skills. You will have excellent IT skills and be articulate in using Microsoft Office. Knowledge of integrated e-marketing products such as Vuture, Concep or ReAction in addition to Data Protection and ‘anti-spamming’ regulations and laws would be an advantage.