- City centre location
- Forward thinking working culture
- Chance to work with great clients
My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their exceptional team and lead on marketing activities to drive further business growth. The successful candidate will be involved in shaping the overall marketing strategy and driving the delivery of this in their target sectors and geographies.
To make an impact you will need to be a strong and entrepreneurial marketer who is expert in their field, with experience of leading and inspiring teams in a professional services environment. You will be a positive self-starter who is driven and has the confidence and resilience to put forward different concepts and ideas and see them through to delivery.
- Work directly with the Leadership Team to shape the overall marketing strategy and deliver sector/regional marketing plans for a professional services firm
- Develop, plan and deliver all marketing activity including future marketing campaigns, events and social media content
- Develop and expand brand awareness
- Deliver hands-on management of marketing projects
- Work with a team of highly driven consultants to develop client bids and proposal
- Be actively involved in the growth of the business through development of both existing and new client accounts
- Innovate and continuously improve the marketing activity to ensure we maximise the impact of spend and grow new sales
What skills you will need:
You will have a background in professional services, either being an experienced marketer or a consultant looking for career change who has a passion and experience in marketing and business development.
- Experience in a marketing role or a consultancy role where you had responsibility for aspects of marketing
- Digital marketing experience
- Provided expert marketing direction and advice on the most appropriate approach, content and channel mix
- Developed a brand, product or service
- Played a role where you are used to getting your hands dirty, being involved in everything from strategy development to content creation
- Experience and are comfortable managing to tight deadlines
- Developed new channels to market, innovating to engage with audiences in new and different ways
- Taken responsibility for the delivery and evaluation of ROI on specific campaigns
- Experience of leading high-performing teams
- Solid experience in delivering concurrent projects
- The ability to build strong relationships, both internally and with clients and suppliers
- Ability to be the expert and coach/support others to deliver strong results
For more information and a confidential discussion please call or email Lauren Prince.