Account Manager - Corporate retained fintech, finserve, blockchain and professional services clients
Our client is a small-medium size agency that specialise is Financial PR, Corporate comms, Issues management, and Marketing comms, who are now looking to double the team over the next few years based on new business wins and exciting growth plans. The culture is very much open and direct reporting into experienced senior members.
The agency is friendly, flexible, and relaxed although they work hard. The agency offer nice incentives and work mainly with small-medium size financial clients.
- Join a team of six, as part of a wider 22 person top ranked agency
- Predominant focus on retained fintech, finserve, blockchain and professional services clients
- Deputise for senior team members as necessary, working pragmatically on own initiative
- Implement and monitor performance of day-to-day client communications programmes
- Generate and sell-in creative ideas for clients – take the initiative to drive the story, making sure it is aligned with the clients’ business objectives
- Provide meaningful contribution to development of client communications programmes and supporting the team to identify touchpoints for clients, always ensuring high quality delivery
- Draft materials for internal, client and external consumption that require minimal to no amendments
- Source and analyse market intelligence for clients and new business generation of the business
- Conduct background research and help with development of new business pitches
- Networking – maintaining and growing relevant media and corporate advisory contacts (access to corporate expenses)
- Assist with the development of junior members of the team, being an internal ambassador for Yellow Jersey to ensure core values and best practice are adopted
- Commit to progress and undertake training
- Join new business pitches and support proposals
- Strong communication skills, including forming relationships, writing and presenting
- Strong understanding of corporate and trade communications and the delivery channels for communications to a variety of client stakeholders – especially media and social
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work streams and delegate tasks accordingly; calm under pressure
- Understanding the influence of complementary communications disciplines to client work identifying avenues of monetising on multi-disciplinary offering
- A confident, natural communicator with high attention to detail and an analytical approach
- Committed to delivering work of the highest quality
- Resourceful and entrepreneurial
Benefits In Return
Once you have been with the agency for three months, you will be opted the pension scheme. The pension scheme is held with Royal London, and our progressive policy currently contributes at 3%. You are of course also entitled to opt out or top up.
You will have an annual training budget of £750, which is available following your probation period.
The agency will contribute £30 per month towards your London travel, regardless whether required. If you find you are exceeding this amount due to work commitments, you will of course be able to claim via the normal monthly expenses procedure.
They offer employees the choice of either receiving a gym membership (which does carry an annual personal tax obligation) or a wellness allowance reward of £40 per month to invest as you see fit.
For Account Directors and above we source individual healthcare schemes that suit the needs of our employees. We contribute up to £500 per annum in this respect.
EMI option scheme
Employees with more than one year’s continuous service will, at the discretion of the Directors, be eligible to join the agency’s EMI share option scheme. The details of the scheme will be made available on request, at the appropriate time.
The agency offers super bonuses of 10% of the first year’s income generated from any new business secured by the employee outside of normal agency marketing. The agency also offers ad-hoc super bonuses at any given time during the year and this is based on extraordinary effort or delivery.
Birthday day off
In addition to your contracted holiday entitlement, you will be awarded a day off in lieu of your birthday.
Weekly team lunch
Every week, they treat the team to lunch either delivered in or out.
Outside of these benefits, on arrival you will be provided with an iPhone, MacBook and any item deemed necessary for you to be able to execute your job effectively.
During the Christmas period, they currently run a staff rotation system, which will enable employees to work from both the office as well as remotely/home.
Please contact me for more details - Daniel Andrews, MD, email@example.com, 07939 505 874