7 days left
- Job Role
Howard Kennedy provides straightforward advice for ambitious clients. We help our clients get from where they are to where they want to be – as smoothly as possible.
This is an exciting time to join the firm. Much work has been undertaken in developing a programme of change to provide the firm with the structure and tools to effectively engage with the various markets we are engaged in.
The firm invested in a CRM solution in 2017 and we have, with the help of an experienced consultant, implemented Introhive and OnePlace: both cutting-edge CRM tools. We have identified the need for a permanent role to support and develop these, ensuring that we achieve the best return possible on our investment.
We anticipate that this role will work closely with the Head of BD, Marketing Communications Manager, and BD & Marketing Director to create and deliver a strategy to enable the delivery of high quality data to the business.
Tasks and responsibilities
The principal responsibilities will be to oversee the on-going implementation of these tools as well as to be an advocate for the solution to ensure the maximum return on investment.
The successful candidate will promote the use of these CRM tools in the context of our wider marketing and business development activities, which goes beyond the pure technical elements of the CRM software.
Other responsibilities include:
- Championing the purpose, benefits and use of the firm’s CRM system to senior management and all teams/departments within the firm, through regular written and verbal communication including presentations
- Taking the lead within the firm to educate and promote the use of the firm's CRM system as a valuable business development tool
- Developing and managing good working relationships with the software vendors and other consultants
- Developing and managing relationships with the marketing and business development team to understand their day-to-day activities and how these might be aided through the use of CRM
- Develop and manage relationships with other internal support teams, including Information Services, HR, and Finance
- Demonstrating continuous improvement of the firm’s data through data management and strong segmentation to drive highly targeted marketing communications
- Lead on, and ensure, compliance with relevant Data Protection and Privacy rules Act and other relevant regulations
- Designing and agreeing working policies and maintenance procedures, including liaising with IT, that will help achieve ‘best practice’ in data management.
- Overseeing the regular data quality tasks for bouncebacks, duplicates, DCM Inbox and manage folder dependencies
- You will have an understanding of the marketing and business development function and an interest in law (though law firm experience is not essential).
- The role requires a pro-active and positive person. We expect that s/he will have good experience of maintaining and developing a CRM system, ideally within a professional services firm.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and stay calm under pressure.
- Effective communication skills, including strong grammar, proof reading skills and good telephone manner.
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships with partners/ key stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- IT proficient with strong data experience.
- Adaptable and flexible approach.
- Keen awareness of developments.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme