Customer Engagement Manager
Based in the heart of lively Notting Hill, we are an award winning global provider of legal content and information services. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal issues at the heart of our business.
What we’re looking for:
This is an opportunity for an experienced content marketing manager to take full ownership of the engagement activities for one of our well-established brands – Getting The Deal Through (GTDT). You will responsible for keeping existing authors engaged throughout the span of their contracts and increase the renewal rates for the brand. In this role you will work closely with the sales, marketing and events teams across the business to build a contributor engagement programme.
You should genuinely care about customers and be able to demonstrate your customer client care and expertise from previous roles. Be able to identify how your role fits in terms of greater business context and identify new working processes. Demonstrate your experience with renewal/re-sign processes and be a strong influencer.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help customers maximise the value they get from GTDT and boost current resign rates
- Track online and off-line activities to support contributor touchpoints and the re-sign process, compiling an activity log for all titles
- Build new insight on key contributors & their firms and set up regular meeting with their marketing & BD teams
- Manage engagement and renewals for GTDT subscriptions
- Respond to all contributor inbound requests
- Conduct regular customer research through regular clients meetings & yearly NPS studies and provide insight back to the business
- Work towards automating processes as much as possible, while not compromising on service
- Contribute to the diversification and growth of the GTDT portfolio
- Liaise with GTDT Events to set up events that provide proof of ROI and value to authors
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience of working in digital marketing in either B2B, B2C or agency
- Online and off-line copy writing experience
- BA Hons Degree in digital marketing or IDM/ CIM digital marketing qualification but not essential
- Strong web analysis skills and fundamental understanding of SEO, Google Algorithms
- Experienced with on-site and off-site SEO
- Has developed and managed a lead generation funnel utilizing a CRM, such as SalesForce.com
- A Google certification in analytics and Adwords would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing programmes, and campaign management, using programs like Communigator, MailChimp or Campaign Monitor and marketing automation progams like Infusionsoft, Hubspot, Adobe's Campaign and Oracle's Eloqua
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, private healthcare, and season ticket loan and gym membership.