Business Development Manager - Management Consultancy
A leading Management Consultancy firm is looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team. The firm are specialists in advising businesses in a variety of sectors about best processes to manage change, risk and disputes. They are a global organisation with a considerable presence throughout EMEA.
This is the first business development focused role for the firm and there is considerable scope to make a large impact on their overall success.
You will join a well-established marketing team and contribute to developing a new business development process working closely with partners. You will lead on developing best practice procedures and be responsible for bids, RFPs and keeping track of ongoing leads and opportunities.
- Prepare and write bids and RFPs
- Manage and track ongoing leads and opportunities
- Collaborate closely with marketing team to ensure all relevant materials are up to date
- Build strong relationships with partners
- Report regularly to partners and senior leadership team with new business leads/ ongoing processes
- Overall CRM system management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Experience of working closely with senior stakeholders
- Supported and produced pitches, tenders and bids
- Experience in a professional services environment - accountancy, legal, consultancy
- Working knowledge of a CRM system
- Experience of managing business development focussed internal communications