Challenge the traditional marketing approach and reach the top of your career as Marketing Director for a multi-award winning professional services business! Lead a large team based across the country, manage a multi-million marketing budget and ensure a structure and delivery approach that is fit for the future.
The successful candidate must be a strong digital marketing professional with experience in the full marketing mix, a background in leading a large team and manage brand led strategies.
Our client is a multi-award-winning business that has a strong reputation throughout the UK for their high customer satisfaction and ground-breaking work. They are climbing the market ladder and are one the leading businesses within their industry, so the Marketing Director will have a strong impact on the business’ future progression.
The Marketing Director must have hands-on digital experience with PPC, SEO and Social Media strategies to take a business from traditional marketing methods to new digital communication solutions. The successful candidate must have proven experience in managing multi-million budgets to allocate the marketing budget for set activities, but also for experimental marketing strategies to increase reach and ROI.
The Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Director:
- Identify and plan new digital marketing strategies and allocate the marketing budget accordingly to make it sustainable and adaptable to business change.
- Have a full overview of the commercial and strategic marketing activities.
- Lead and manage a large team ensuring a skill and experience mix that matches strategy.
- Take full responsibility for the team hitting their targets.
- Run market analysis and identify new target opportunities.
- Manage external stakeholders like agencies.
- Deliver innovative digital marketing plans to improve the company’s SEO, PPC, LinkedIn and Social Media platforms.
- Produce detailed information for executive-level management in order to align the results against business goals.
- Trial and test new methods and strategies which will position the company as the market leader.
The required skills and attributes of the Marketing Director:
- A marketing specialist with a proven track-record of delivering successful results.
- Previous hands-on experience in developing winning innovative digital marketing. and brand led strategies through SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- Proven experience of working for a 'big' brand is vital for the role.
- Have the drive to make changes and implement new digital solutions.
- A strong commercial acumen and great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and a tenacious professional.
- A strong understanding of content delivery and the growth hacking model.
- Has an innovative mindset and loves trialling new ideas which can improve the business.
- Capable of building strong work relationships with third party agencies.
This is an outstanding opportunity to take a lead role in changing the shape and approach of the marketing function, where you will make a strong impact on a multi-million-pound business.