Business Development Director - Australasia
- Business Development Director role in global risk and insurance business
- High profile leadership role equivalent to Director level in legal or accounting
- Lead, shape and develop a team of 20+ across Australia and New Zealand
- Reporting directly to a sales focused CEO
- Client facing role
- Extremely competitive salary package and bonus structure
- Candidates from legal, accounting and consulting firms are strongly encouraged to apply
- Executive search managed exclusively by Dalton Handley
We are partnering with a highly reputable, growing and profitable global risk consulting and insurance broking company with 25 offices across Australia and New Zealand.
Reporting to the CEO and having a seat on the Executive Committee, this strategic role plays a significant part in the success and growth of the business and is highly regarded across the company.
The Head of Business Development will be responsible for driving strategic and important business development and marketing initiatives to build and pursue a pipeline of new business. A key part of the role is instilling a business development approach across the business, including developing best practice, training and coaching sales teams, utilising systems and infrastructure and creating enthusiasm and engagement across divisions.
The role encompasses leading, managing and inspiring a solid Australian / New Zealand based team of business development (BD), bid, marketing, communication and design professionals while creating collaboration and enthusiasm that is emulated across the company. This is also a client facing role, offering the opportunity to engage directly with the C-Suite in some of Australia’s leading corporations.