A great career opportunity with a leading and successful creative technology business, based in Nottinghamshire.
The Administration Assistant job role is very varied and fast-paced; it is a key position to provide support and ensure the smooth running of day-to-day business.
This role involves the responsibility for a range of Central administrative duties, dealing with a variety of administrative projects. It is suited to a flexible individual with excellent communication skills and whose priority is efficiency, with a smile! Tasks will include:
- Supporting the Senior HR Administrator and the PA to the MD with daily tasks
- Providing assistance to the Accountant
- Research and travel bookings
- The monitoring of stock levels and procurement
- Supporting the Sales Team
- Event Planning
- Answering enquiries and forwarding phone calls
- General Office duties such as post, filing and maintaining databases
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a professional, private sector environment with Senior Managers and Directors
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- A professional telephone manner and a confident, personable demeanor
- Able to proactively manage own time and workload
- Accurate with a high attention to detail, as working with sensitive data
- Resilience, positivity and remain calm under pressure
- Due to the nature of this role, absolute confidentiality and discretion are required at all times
What’s in it for you?:
Become part of a collaborative, friendly and motivated team! Career development opportunities – 31 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays) – Variety of staff events throughout the year – Employee Awards Scheme – Discounts on fitness facilities
Salary: £18-20k p.a.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.