- A great opportunity to assist with the marketing of a well established law firm
- Responsible for supporting all aspects of marketing and administration
- Experience with a CMS or website management and InDesign is a must
- A great opportunity for someone to further their marketing career
This Marketing Executive will be responsible for supporting three managers in all aspects of this law firm. From managing databases, to reporting on campaign success, the right individual will be able to split their time efficiently amongst several tasks. The objective of the role is primarily to support all areas of the business, with a focus on sales and marketing collateral. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing and updating the website, creation of collateral via InDesign, co-ordination of events and production of financial reports. The successful candidate with be very organised with a strong work ethic and eagerness to learn. Being able to work on several different projects at the same time, along with communicating with senior stakeholders is a necessity.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive:
- Creation of all sales & marketing collateral via InDesign
- Management of website (CMS experience desired, Drupal ideal)
- Maintaining central library of data and marketing literature
- Assist with all social media marketing via LinkedIn and Twitter
- Record and monitor financial records of BD expenditure
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2 years marketing experience as an absolute minimum.
- Experience working in the legal sector
- Experience managing stakeholders
- The ability to work within a small & busy team
- A great attitude and be able to work well under pressure
- Flexibility with regards to time and duties
The company is a London based law firm specialising in the real estate and private wealth sectors. With a small team of 6, the team is very close-knit and hardworking. With an exceptional reputation for giving clear and concise advice, the company has thrived off of long lasting commercial relationships.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.