Events Executive (12 month FTC)
This top 20 international law firm is at the cutting edge in a number of niche areas including shipping, insurance, energy and international trade. In recent years marketing and business development has been transformed into a strategic function and is about to enter the next phase of growth with the appointment of new leadership and a number of new roles in the team.
In this Events Executive role you will cover maternity leave and be responsible for:
- Managing the firm’s event calendar;
- Running events end to end including advising partners, event logistics, marketing materials and feedback;
- Corporate hospitality;
- Dealing with the firm’s sponsorship opportunities of major conferences and exhibitions;
- Monitoring event budgets;
- Developing event best practice.
You will be available to start in March for a 12 month contract and have event experience within a major professional services firm.