Marketing & BD Assistant - Specialist Law Firm
This is an excellent opportunity to join the marketing department of a specialist London based law firm as a Marketing & Business Development Assistant who will be responsible for a variety of tasks and also assist the marketing team on other projects.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage the firms photo database and associated photo shoot schedule
- Manage the teams diaries, including booking meetings, arranging schedules and any necessary travel plans associated with BD activities
- Ensure BDM files are managed, updated and easy to access by other members of the team
- To be the first point of contact for all collateral, branded materials and other associated marketing matters.
- Liaise with Finance and review the reconciliation to ensure all information is accurately recorded
- Produce monthly reports summarise BD spend at a departmental and client level.
- Maintain and manage firm wide event calendar using the intranet and Outlook
- Produce marketing collateral (e.g. credentials, team sheets, deal sheets, briefing sheets), ensuring that they are communicated to the relevant audiences and available on-line and are brand compliant
- Maintain central library of marketing literature and credentials documents using InDesign and Word
- To be a data steward and ensure all BD activities are logged in accordance with the firms Compliance Policy.
- To manage, track and report on all mailshots (newsletters, event invitations etc.). We use Campaign Master.
- To update the website as and when needed (knowledge of a CMS is vital, we use Drupal)
- To coordinate all service line specific mailing and e-marketing
- To assist with developing content for LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Set up and manage an image library for firm wide use.
- Assist with the creation and production of pitch documents and credentials.
- Manage the firms 'deals database.
- To manage the weekly editorial process for the firms internal newsletter.
The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. The Marketing & Business Development Assistant must have an organised manner with ability to prioritise workload, be motivated and pro-active with a 'can-do' approach and must be able to adhere to tight and demanding deadlines. Proficiency in use of MS Office (specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is essential. Intermediate level InDesign and experience of using a CMS is required. You must have excellent administration, organisational and prioritisation skills with ability to manage time efficiently. Some experience of working within a busy marketing/BD team would be beneficial.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC