Employer Brand Marketing Manager
Marketing Manager (Brand Manager)
Our client is a is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, they have 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries.
We are assisting them in their search for an exceptional Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing Manager who will sit within the Global Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence and oversee and lead global recruitment marketing and employer brand strategies to attract key talent to the business.
Whilst the role sits within the Talent Acquisition function, you will work collaboratively across a range of functions including, Brand/Marketing, HR, Internal Communications & Change Management, Talent and Development, Inclusion & Diversity and Business Leaders to continue to drive the employer brand agenda forward.
- Champion, launch and embed the newly created global employer brand framework for experienced and graduate hires, across the business, geographies and markets, to enhance awareness, perception and consideration
- Advise and oversee how we communicate the employment brand through social media, content marketing digital channels, printed materials, email marketing, recruiting events and job descriptions.
- Be responsible for driving brand awareness campaigns using multiple channels, including, but not limited to digital and social media
- Educate, upskill and partner with global Recruiters and Sources to activate and localise the employer brand in key markets and develop effective employer branding and talent attraction strategies to enable the business to connect with, engage and hire target talent
- Sound marketing experience, with a solid understanding of the recruiting process and candidate attraction methodology.
- Solid experience of using multiple media channels to attract talent and experience developing social media and digital marketing strategies
- A strong understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or SEM (Search Engine Marketing), algorithms and Google Analytics
- High emotional intelligence and ability to understand and navigate a global matrix organization
- Proficient with social media and content marketing (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor) as well as core MS Office products, especially PowerPoint.