Recruitment & Marketing Apprentice
Anthem Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of marketing and business development roles for law firms, accountancy firms, real estate and other professional services firms. We’re a small (but perfectly formed!) business led by two inspirational female directors. We aren’t a large global brand, but we are a leader in our field, work with some of the biggest names in our sectors, and have some fun along the way. Our clients and candidates love working with us, and as a result we get a lot of repeat business. How do we do that? We pride ourselves on being honest, upfront and genuinely care about finding clients the right candidates and candidates the right career choice.
We are now ready to add to our team, and would like to offer an apprentice the chance to work with us in attracting candidates and working on a variety of marketing initiatives. This will include:
Resourcing and Candidate Attraction
- Utilising the CRM database to contact and stay in touch with candidates
- Using LinkedIn to attract new candidates
- Writing and posting adverts on our website and relevant job boards
- Putting together mailing lists for candidate mailers
- Screening, registering and interviewing suitable candidates
- Posting articles on our website and social media
- Email marketing campaigns to candidates
- Running our Twitter account and developing our social media presence.
- Ensuring that the CRM database is kept up to date
- Assisting on events
- Monitoring ROI
In addition, if it’s the right path for you and you show a flair for recruitment, we will offer you the chance to develop into a being a recruitment consultant.
You will be bright, inquisitive and articulate and have left school or college with good academics. You will also have gained some work experience in an office environment, preferably within a “City” type environment You will have excellent writing skills and enjoy dealing with people on a day-to-day basis.