Head of Marketing
Are you a highly analytical marketing expert who’s ready to sink their teeth into a new challenge? A fast-growing, innovative business based in Cheshire is on the hunt for a new Head of Marketing to devise their marketing strategy and run the marketing function!
Our client has extensive plans for the next 3 years, therefore, they are looking for a talented individual to lead and restructure a full marketing team of 7 individuals along with planning and designing a successful marketing strategy.
For an individual to thrive in this role, they will be driven by details and be excited to constantly trial, test and tweak strategies in order to make the improvements necessary to ensure the company is a ‘finely tuned machine’ by making it better by 1% each week. The successful candidate will have proven experience in marketing automation and CRM systems whilst also having an extensive background in B2B and/or professional services.
The Key Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing:
- Identify and utilise the prospects of the new digital marketing strategy.
- Take full responsibility for the team hitting their targets.
- Recruit, train and motivate the marketing team, ensuring that everyone is aiding the business’ goals.
- Make sure that the department is delivering first-class market-leading CRM marketing automation and email platforms by fine-tuning all of the key processes.
- Deliver innovate marketing plan and boost the company’s SEO, PPC, Linkedin and Social Media platforms.
- Produce detailed information for the executive-level management in order to align the results again the business goals.
- Drive new sales leads by optimising our company’s progressively digitally focused inbound model and incorporate the growth hacker model.
- Trial and test new methods and strategies which will position the company as the market leader.
- Deliver content to the company’s partner channels.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent is essential for the role.
- Previous experience in senior strategic marketing or other commercial disciplines roles.
- A strong commercial acumen is relevant to the role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are vital for this role.
- A strong background in either professional services or b2b.
- The candidate must show programme leadership abilities.
- A highly analytical individual who thrives off ‘fine tuning’ details.
- A strong understanding of content delivery and the growth hacking model.
- Has an innovative mindset and loves trialing new ideas which can improve the business.
- A strong creative flair combined with the ability to learn from mistakes.
- Proven experience in marketing automation and CRM systems.
- Capable of building strong work relationships with third party agencies!
This is a wonderful opportunity to become an integral part of a thriving professional services business! If you would like to know more about this role, call our award-winning eCommerce Recruitment Director, Laura Walters, on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!