Senior Digital Comms Manager
A sophisticated service inspired management firm, is looking for Senior Digital Communications Manager.
They have a cool culture and would be suited to someone who 'makes things happen'. It is a building role and this person will need to be robust and have confidence with strategy and delivery, as it is a lean team.
- Leverage and continue to develop investment in the international brand
- Support development of value propositions for technology platforms, services and sectors
- Developing digital marketing strategy which compliments and supports proposition to increase industry awareness, including web presence
- Define campaign messaging and execute and measure go-to-market plans across industries and client groups, covering all products and services
- Optimize and exceed channel engagement and lead generation targets
- Management of website, social media presence and all digital channels to create inbound lead generation through appropriate use of SEO, PPC, CRO etc
- Management and development of company website
- Work with international partners as the guardian of the brand
- Work with others across the business to improve customer experience at all touch points
- Previous success of executing marketing skills as outlined above.
- Mostly B2B experience but some B2C.
- Significant experience in all aspects of marketing including strategy, brand development, media relations, , corporate communications and digital
- Experience of working internationally is preferable although not essential
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and written/oral communication skills
- An outstanding communicator, passionate and shares a vision in developing strong relationships
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects with little direction/management
- Strong organisational and time management skills to deal with simultaneous multiple projects and time zones