Assistant Marketing Manager
Assistant Marketing Manager job working in Canary Wharf for a Big 4 firm, working as part of the Financial Services service line. This would suit someone with experience within the Financial or Professional services industry, who is interested in progressing their career.
Your new company
You will work within the Financial Services team within the Global Strategy Group. Their wider vision is to be the most relevant strategic advisers, working with CEO's and top management teams to shape thinking and solve the most critical strategic issues by bringing together the full breadth of the firm's capabilities. As part of a fast paced and dynamic group, you'll have the opportunity to offer strategic advice on financial, business and operating models to their clients.
Your new role
You will have a broad role which will encompass both the design of small projects, and also large and complex work streams. The role offers a broad opportunity to be involved directly with partners and senior stakeholders across the full marketing mix. You will develop solutions to complex problems and challenge the thinking of more senior colleagues and clients. It is an exciting time to join the team as they are growing rapidly due to their unique propositions and strength of client relationships. The team are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about having fun both inside and outside of work.
What you'll need to succeed
- A first class or 2.1 degree from a leading institution
- Evidence of strong problem-solving and structured thinking skills combined with creativity and innovation
- Ability to analyse complex challenges and deliver insightful recommendations that can be practically executed.
- Strong analytical capability and ability to translate analytics into real insight High degree of commercial acumen
- Evidence of strong client management skills and escalation, and real impact with senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary of up to £45,000 plus package and bonus as well as the opportunity to work for a Big 4 firm with the opportunity to develop and grow your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.