Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager-
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a highly successful company Sale! Lead their overall strategy and manage their internal team!
Digital Marketing Manager- About the company
As the Digital Marketing Manager, they will be responsible for setting the strategy and delivering growth and efficiencies across digital channels. The role represents a great opportunity for the successful candidate to build their own team whilst managing multiple digital strategies. The Digital Marketing Manager will also be required to manage external agencies, sizeable budgets whilst also making critical business decisions in regards to the growth of the company’s digital presence.
The Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager:
- Develop and implement both a lead generation strategy and also a full digital strategy across the business
- Create and executive an innovative and successful paid search marketing strategy as well as an SEO strategy
- Ensure the large budgets are adhered to and optimise it against the KPI’s
- Outline strategy by balancing the use of external agencies and building an in-house team
- On a regular basis track and report on key KPIs whilst also building strong relationships with external partners and agencies
- Work closely with agencies to manage the PR, lead generation and the main digital activities
- Develop and manage the maintenance of the company website domestically and internationally
- Work closely with Sales team to improve customer conversions and optimise lead generation process and drive overall ROI
- Work closely with key stakeholders to align the digital strategy with the overall business strategy
- Build a suitable digital function capable of growing the business
Digital Marketing Manager- The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong experience in a similar role and to be able to devise and implement B2B Campaigns
- Internal communications experience, engaging an internal audience.
- A background in lead generation is preferable
- A strong ‘eye for detail’ along with a data-driven attitude
- Capable of managing key stakeholders and a team of executives
- Capable of managing significant budgets whilst also meeting financial targets
- Previous experience in building an in-house team and managing external agencies
- A fantastic multi-tasker who thrives within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A strong understanding of the factors required to drive excellent channel performance and ROI
Are you ready to take on the challenge? For more information on this exciting new role, call us on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly