Head of Digital Marketing
Head of Digital Marketing
About the Role and Business
This brilliant and highly visible position has been newly created to help drive the digital growth of the business. The role is highly commercial, data driven and is responsible for the business achieving its ambitious growth targets. Ultimately this person will own the digital marketing optimisation strategy and will be hands on in its successful delivery.
The business and its associated market leading brand has had a high profile presence in both TTL and online media for a number of years. As the business has evolved and grown so has it's bias towards becoming a truly digitally led business with the requirement of a cutting edge online proposition.
My client is embarking on a significant and market leading upgrade of it's platform and it's associated web capability. Working for (and also deputising for) the Marketing Director this is both a senior and high profile role within the company. The opportunities for the Head of Digital will be varied, challenging and will include:
- Responsible for the digital marketing team, including PPC, SEO and Analytics functions.
- Leading the programmes of marketing optimisation and website performance based on performance analysis
- Analyses performance data via MI and google analytics to drive 'real time' PPC and other channel decision making.
- Reviewing and redeveloping the look and feel of the customer journey.
- Working with the wider team to develop content into the market place and focus in on generic rankings on search, alongside outreach and link building.
- Working closely with the analytic's team to develop industry wide reporting tools.
- Working proactively & collaboratively with agencies to develop productive and commercial relationships.
Who we're looking for
You will be an experienced senior digital marketing expert and will be capable of devising and driving the strategy throughout the business and take ownership for performance of the marketing.
You will have the credibility and gravitas to challenge and communicate effectively within the Senior Leadership team. Equally however you must have the tactical ability to lead from the front and take ownership for the results of a very significant marketing budget.
You will be well versed at driving the daily interpretation of results from the associated metrics/tracking. Extensive PPC, google analytics and broad digital marketing experience will be essential.
personally you will have real desire and passion to advance your career with a company that has both limitless ambition and opportunity for its employees. My client is open to background here (Agency or Client side, or both!)
Call me directly for a more informal discussion.
Apply for Head of Digital Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly