Head of Communications
This leading international law firm has come from nowhere to become a real challenger brand in the market. Offering both legal and consulting services across a range of sectors including financial services, real estate, tech and consumer it has really grown internationally.
In this Head of Communications role, you will head a small team of external and internal communications professionals. The role will involve:
- Working closely with the Chief Executive to raise the profile of the firm in the market;
- Media relations; developing strong relationships with relevant press and broadcast media (national, legal and industry press);
- Manage a number of agencies;
- Develop a thought leadership capability;
- Develop the firm’s internal communications strategy.
You will have a significant track record in PR and communications within professional services, ideally a major international law firm or accountancy firm. You will have the gravitas and charm to deal with senior stakeholders and be comfortable in a leadership, coaching and influencing role.
Apply for Head of Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly