This global law firm has gone through phenomenal growth in the last two years through major mergers and is a true competitor to the magic circle firms. The marketing business development function boasts a number of long-standing members and a great culture. It has an excellent track record for promoting staff and a partnership that is really bought into marketing and business development. You will enjoy developing your skills and learning from the team across the globe.
In these two new Bid Manager roles you will be part of a newly created central bid team and be responsible for:
- Managing major bids end-to-end;
- Developing key messages and winning propositions;
- Playing an advisory role to partners;
- Coaching pitch presentation teams;
- Developing best practice;
- Improving the bid infrastructure and systems;
You will have a proven track record in bid management within professional services, particularly complex cross border bids. You will have excellent writing skills and also experience of coaching partners.
Apply for Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly