We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Project Coordinator to progress their career within a successful creative technology business team.
The job role offers the opportunity to work within a busy studio, alongside creative and digital teams who work with a range of well known global companies to develop bespoke interactive educational training scripts, covering the fields of learning and development.
What does the role involve?
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating multiple projects
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Liaising with clients, interpreting their needs and communicating and collaborating with the design and instructional design specialists to meet these.
- Attending face-to-face client meetings in both the UK and Europe
- Working closely with subject matter experts to broaden your understanding of various training topics
The successful candidate will have:
- A completed education to college/University level (2:1 degree or above)
- A minimum of 3-4 years commercial experience
- A positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and strong organizational abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a meticulous eye for detail
- A flexible approach to new situations and new people.
- A calm manner in a fast-paced environment; enjoys multi-tasking
- An interest in digital technologies
In return you will be offered… An excellent opportunity to further develop your career through continuous support and training. A variety of exciting social events throughout the year and corporate discounts on Nottingham City Council’s fitness and gym facilities.
Salary: up to £28,000 depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Apply for Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly