This Marketing Manager role for an innovative professional services firm could be described as a dream role for an individual who has extensive campaigns and thought leadership experience. You will also have a direct report and a lot of stakeholder management. You will be a natural people person and enjoy building relationships, and also managing and inspiring others. Working to KPI's and ensuring the most effective marketing channels are sued at the right time is key as is the ability to work with other teams in the business developing strategy and drumming up investment in marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will ideally come from a professional services background and have a solid generalist background ranging from events to thought leadership and PR as well as Digital and Direct marketing. You will also love taking up a challenge and seizing opportunities when they come about whilst bringing critical reasoning and insight to every situation.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Professional Services Channel Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Strategy jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Content Marketing jobs in London (Central)