Marketing Manager - Big 4 Consultancy 12 month FTC
Working in the advisory sector you will focus on key client's customer proposition and relationship strategy. There are several large projects that you will be involved in straight away and over the next three to six months. After you have developed a strong knowledge of the sector you will be able to mould your role to ensure you deliver the most benefit to the team.
You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing as well as the lead partner for the sector.
- Create and deliver multi channel marketing campaigns on budget
- Develop content and thought leadership in conjunction with partners
- Carry out specialist programmes with external and internal agencies
- Ensure all marketing outputs are on brand and measured
- Line management and mentoring of junior team members
Skills / Experience
- Experience in a professional services environment - accountancy or management consultancy
- Contributed to budgeting process for marketing programmes
- Experience of client proposition development
- Marketing operations - able to analyse campaigns expertly
- Experience managing a junior colleague