Senior Business Development Executive (12 month FTC)
This leading global law firm offers the best of both worlds – global outreach but with the collegiate feel of a mid-sized firm. You will get exposure to breadth of marketing and business development and the team are encouraged to be client facing.
In this Senior Business Development Executive role you will be aligned to the firm’s IT and commercial group which boasts a prestigious client base. The role will be on a 12 month contract basis with the view to possible extension or becoming permanent as the team is actively growing. The role will involve:
- Working on the marketing and business development plans;
- Working with partners to drive forward and deliver business development activities;
- Cross-selling initiatives;
- Bids and proposals;
- Preparing partners for business development meetings;
- Campaigns, thought leadership and client communications;
You will be available immediately and have solid experience within professional services. You will be able to work autonomously and play an advisory role to partners.