Business Development Executive (6 month FTC)
This leading global law firm offers the best of both worlds – it is a truly global firm but with the collegiate feel of a mid-sized firm. You will get exposure to breadth of marketing and business development and work in a firm that prides itself on rewarding and recognising talent, flexible working and overseas opportunities.
In this Business Development Executive role you will be aligned to the firm’s leading corporate group on a six month basis with a possible extension as the business development function is actively looking to grow. The role will involve:
- Supporting on the marketing and business development plans;
- Writing and coordinating, bids, proposals and credentials;
- Working on targeting and cross-selling initiatives;
- Client and market research;
- Working on events, campaigns, thought leadership and client communications;
You will have experience in a marketing and business development role within a major professional services firm (ideally law or accountancy). You will have strong writing skills and the confidence to liaise with partners and senior stakeholders. You will be available immediately.