PR Team Assistant - Graduate / Entry level role
Team Assistant - Entry level PR role
£18,000 - £19,000
About the agency
My client is an award winning PR & Content Marketing agency, specialising in professional and financial services for both blue chip and start up clients.
Not only do they produce award winning, intelligent work, they spend a lot of time and effort into developing their employees. They've committed to a generous annual training budget for every employee, and are great at setting career goals with you to ensure you're progressing and developing.
About the Team Assistant role
My client is looking for a creative, fun loving and super switched on Team Assistant to join their sociable team.
The Team Assistant will help the Account Team by supporting all aspects of account and PR administration. Team Assistants have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of PR through on-the-job experience, yet are supported by a 'safety net' of advice and guidance from their managers. The role offers progression to a Junior Account Executive role, and for the right candidate, you can move through the PR ranks quickly.
The Team Assistant is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Degree educated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Motivation and desire to learn about the PR industry
In return, the Team Assistant can expect:
- A highly competitive salary (typically between £18k - £19k)
- 27 days paid holiday plus paid day-off for your birthday
- Flexible working offering
- The time between Christmas and New Year off (at least 3 days)
- Complimentary team lunch every Wednesday
- Early finish on Fridays (4.30pm)
- Bonus for bringing in new business or new employees
- Interest free loans for annual rail passes and Travelcards
If you are interested in this Team Assistant role, please click 'apply now', or contact Alex Lewington on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information