Senior Marketing Manager
Leigh Day is seeking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a coveted, award winning, specialist ‘claimant’ law firm known for ground breaking cases and having one of the highest legal media profiles in UK and around the world.
Due to the continued growth of the business and increasing challenges in the market in which Leigh Day operates, we are seeking to strengthen the Marketing function by bringing on board a Senior Marketing Manager with significant experience and drive. It would ideally suit a senior marketing professional looking for a wide generalist role across communications, digital marketing, strategy, CRM database, events and NGO management.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
- Work closely with the Associate Director of Marketing and Business Development, to assist Partners with developing their practice areas and generate new cases.
- Act as a Business Partner with key departmental client groups, identifying marketing objectives, and proposing strategies and tactics to deliver against them.
- Lead and manage the operations side of the Marketing team.
- Deputise for the Head of Marketing in his absence.
To be successful you must have;
- Significant senior marketing and communications management experience gained within the legal sector.
- Ability to demonstrate maturity, gravitas and advanced interpersonal skills to quickly build trust and confidence with Partners and to influence and build consensus around ideas.
- Proven experience of independently managing marketing projects from conception to execution, coupled with, substantial experience of generating and delivering marketing communication across multiple channels, including, digital marketing/social media, and managing a range of events.
- Substantial user experience of CRM, E-marketing software and in generating reports.
- Proven experience in managing, mentoring junior marketing members and leading by example along with the ability to demonstrate patience, resilience and tenacity.
- Genuine interest to work with a leading claimant law firm and passionate about providing access to justice to all.
This is a Permanent, full-time position based in London.
Leigh Day is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. A copy of the Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request.