Client Development Executive (Insurance Disputes)
An exciting opportunity to join a leading Law Firm as a Client Development Executive within the dispute resolution team - focusing on the core business of insurance disputes. You will report to the Clients Development Advisor and will work with the wider Business Development team at an operational level supporting practice group plans and marketing and BD initiatives. This will involve improving and developing the firm's tools for client relationship management and practice business development. Principal duties will include:
- Assisting CDA and practice group in drafting more focused business plans. Help to execute plans throughout the year via scoping events, BD activities and other marketing opportunities. Undertake and analyse client, competitor and market research that supports business development plans for practice groups.
- Helping set goals and developing straightforward business plans, supporting with CRM co-ordination and reporting, proactively tracking and analysing matters and financial reports and undertaking secondee briefings and debriefs for specific client groups ensuring they provide regular insightful feedback to strengthen the firm's competitive position.
- Ensuring BD and Marketing plans are delivered in a planned, professional and productive way, with a specific focus on helping Marketing Services identify media and event opportunities, identify target client groups for marketing communication purposes and support the Marketing Services team to ensure practice/industry group copy, key messages and case studies are up to date and consistent - e.g. web and corporate literature.
- Supporting the Bids team on London Market focused pitch opportunities with insight into clients and key practice areas, including: pre-pitch positioning and targeting with partners, insights and interpretation of the available financial data and assisting bids during busy periods with proposals or practice area specific content.
- Working with colleagues in other departments to join up and develop ever more timely, relevant information about clients and key prospects.
- Constantly encourage the use of the firm's CRM system, InterAction, as a tool for uncovering and tracking client relationships and target progress, and produce regular CRM reports and analysis.
The successful candidate will be expected to have previous experience of working with business development programmes within professional services environment with strong project management and planning skills. You must have excellent business writing and communication styles, adaptable to various situations. It would be an advantage if you have an understanding of the insurance industry and previous experience supporting client relationship management initiatives.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC