Do you love producing video and meeting new people? Do you enjoy taking ownership of your projects? If you are keen to work with passionate and inspiring people, then this new Video Producer role could be a perfect move for you!
Our client is an employee engagement agency specialising in corporate culture, business improvement and employee development. They are proud to work with FTSE 100 companies to inspire and provoke fresh thinking in the workplace. They are based out of beautiful offices on the edge of Stratford-upon-Avon, with plenty of parking and just 10/15 minutes from the M40 so easily accessible from most parts of the West Midlands and Warwickshire. They are a highly innovative team who have created a positive and creative culture.
As Video Producer, you will report directly to the Creative Director, and work alongside another Video Producer. Your core focus will be out and about with clients, filming various members of the client workforce. You will edit the raw camera footage and audio files, syncing them together, grading the footage and incorporating graphics within brand guidelines, for each client, to overlay on top. Your energy and initiative will come into play on a daily basis as you will be juggling lots of different projects at any one time, often working independently. Your eagerness and ability for problem solving will be very valuable, and whilst you are highly organised you are also adaptable to workflow and new projects coming on board.
- Lots of energy and ideas to bring to the team.
- Professional approach
- Strong communication skills via email, telephone and face to face
- Ability to deal with people at all levels within business
- Software skills - Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro for editing, Audition for sound, InDesign for text documents and printed material, Illustrator and Photoshop for general design work, titles and movie overlays
- Excellent awareness of project timings and able to hit your deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- You are Mac based and can produce basic graphic design
If you feel your skill set and work ethic would fit well with this role, please send your CV to us as soon as you can. If you don't have your CV to hand right now, please send us a note expressing your interest in the first instance and we can take it from there!