Proposals Manager - Big 4 (South East/Reading or London)
A venerable Big 4 firm is looking for a driven, proven and creative proposal cycle expert to join a driven, commercial team of motivated business developers.
Your team will provide end-to-end proposal support including; bid strategy, proposal management and advice, coaching, writing and design, evaluation and reporting.
The broader Marketing and BD division supports the development and implementation of the market positioning strategy to deliver revenue growth, enhanced relationships and a unique brand experience.
- Support practice teams and senior partners throughout the proposal process and drive team members to be accountable for co-agreed deliverables
- Liaise with print and design, logistics, and third party providers throughout the proposal process as well as to deliver multimedia including online and video content
- Support the team in planning meetings and preparing agendas
- Work in tandem with, and provide guidance to, Proposals Executives on larger opportunities
- Provide best practice advice and lessons learnt from past proposals
- Lead document production and planning including drafting content alongside experts
- Support and embed the Pursuit sales methodology across all proposals
- Work collaboratively across the firm, notably the client feedback team, on post decision reviews, designers, writers and print/document production services
- Work with the Head of Proposals to ensure that the proposals support service is continuously improved and that experience, information and knowledge are shared with the team and across the business
- Work closely with the other members of the proposal community, as the role requires fast and strong development of relationships across the firm
- Proposals experience with a large corporate or professional services firm
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills in order to be credible and to be able to challenge senior management
- Ability to build and manage relationships at a senior level, as they will be required to change and influence the behaviour of senior people
- A positive, proactive approach with sound commercial understanding
- Experience of drafting and reviewing written communications to deliver specific messages within tight deadlines
- The drive to deliver excellent client service through the proposal process