A leading consultancy is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their team. You will be responsible for producing meaningful KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights.
You will support implementation of a robust analytics capability that measures the success of the campaigns and provides visibility of the impact of investments to the the business.
- Analyze data coherently and provide insights and actionable recommendations
- Support projects focused on analytics, reporting and measurement including the evaluation of new tools and enhancing the existing analytics portfolio
- Use and further define company-wide metrics and identify relevant data sources
- Work with program and campaign managers on analytics and insights and present analysis and recommendations to respective program and campaign leaders and leadership teams
- Work with analytics operations to correct data discrepancies and ensure data quality
- Ability to create compelling presentations and turn data into insights
- Knowledge of marketing analytics tools and metrics across the multi-channel environment including web, social media, events, thought leadership, content marketing, mobile and advertising (offline and online)
- Passionate about data-driven marketing and using data to inform decisions
- Additional experience in the following tools would be an advantage: Excel, Python, R, SQL and Tableau