Senior Marketing Executive
Forbes Solicitors are looking for a Marketing Executive to work within their busy Marketing & Business Development Department.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in a professional services environment. This is a varied role which covers all aspects of marketing and business development. The role will appeal to candidates who are effective multi-taskers and who enjoy working across multiple practice areas. The successful candidate must have strong organizational skills and be able to calmly manage multiple deadlines.
Assisting with marketing campaigns and business development programmes you will use the full marketing mix to raise and maintain awareness of our Commercial ( Corporate, Commercial, Dispute resolution, Commercial Property & Employment) & Insurance expertise.
Activities will include:
- Drafting campaign plans. Organising and assisting with marketing campaigns in order to strengthen existing relationships and develop new client opportunities.
- Organising targeted events, conferences and industry exhibitions
- Coordination, editing and distribution of printed and digital newsletter and alerts.
- Drafting and designing marketing materials (i.e invitations, notifications to clients and internal advertising, social media updates)
- Working alongside our design agency in relation to the campaign marketing (visuals and aesthetics)
- Negotiating and placing industry relevant editorial
- Working closely with fee-earners to fulfill and gather feedback on their BD commitments.
- Working with fee earners to encourage thought leadership in relevant press and Blogs
- Championing social media including LinkedIn page and Twitter accounts
- Maintaining commercial and insurance website and intranet pages
- Assisting with drafting press releases, articles, directories and league tables
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Business Development