Marketing Insight Manager
We’re looking for a data-driven Marketing Insight Manager who is experienced in increasing ROI and enhance marketing activities! Join a leading business in Manchester City Centre and enjoy benefits like 30 days holiday, dental insurance, retail and holiday discounts and much more!
As well as a highly competitive salary, the successful candidate can enjoy a variety of employee benefits, such as 30 days holiday, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, and many more.
Our client has built their success through strong partnerships and satisfied customers, and are now proud to have an international brand presence. Based in the heart of Manchester, the successful candidate will have excellent transport links from all over Greater Manchester, where our client is happy to support with a season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme, so you have the best options for commuting to the office. This successful business invests heavily in training their staff and career development, so they provide great training programmes if you want to improve your skill set within any field.
The Marketing Insight Manager must be highly proficient in data mining and be able to create insights based on database analysis to identify new marketing activities that will increase ROI. The candidate must, therefore, have experience in using SAS or SQL, however, training in Power BI, SAS and similar tools will be provided if needed. The successful candidate will join our client’s marketing team and create an understanding of the customer journey to identify new marketing opportunities. Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Insight, the Marketing Insight Manager will report strategies and key insight of customer and market data to develop personas and identify specific customer needs.
Main responsibilities of the Marketing Insight Manager
- Analyse marketing campaigns and identify areas for improvement
- Provide recommendations on specific marketing activities targeted at different audiences to enhance acquisition, retention and engagement
- Develop a key insight into the customer journey and create personas to evaluate that the right message is communicated to the right audience
- Identify data patterns to target customers at the right time with the most effective strategy
- Report ROI and key findings to ensure the marketing activities are performing to support business objectives
- Build customer journey models to understand and evaluate channel activity and performance
- Evaluate data processes to ensure high-quality data
- Manage the Performance Analysts and focus on their professional development and objectives to achieve set business KPIs
- Manage partnerships and business relationship
Required skills and attributes of the Marketing Insight Manager
- Possess a numerate degree with a focus on statistics and data analysis. Previous work experience achieving those skills would also be sufficient
- Previous work experience in a data-driven marketing team
- Strong marketing analytical skills and previous experience of utilising predictive models
- Proficient in data mining and database analysis to create specific insight
- Skilful in using SAS or SQL tools
- Great user knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate data and technical terms to the wider business
- A proven track record of being a problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A proactive professional who is keen to develop their learning
If you’re very data-driven and is on the hunt for a new challenge, then this could be your dream job! The successful candidate will join an excellent work environment and business culture, and get a lot of benefits in return for their hard work! Get in touch now on 0161 833 1044 to hear more about this role or apply online if you know you’re the right fit!