Digital Content Marketing Officer
Reporting to the Communications and Marketing Manager, you will help plan, develop and deliver all digital communications and marketing activity to support a leading membership organisation for language professionals.
Position: Digital Content Marketing Officer
Location: Farringdon, London EC1N
Salary range: £23,000 - £25,000
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm (some flexibility may be required)
Contract Permanent (following three month probationary period)
The Organisation's membership includes translators, teachers, university lecturers and linguists who use their foreign language skills in business, the professions and government. Its associated awarding organisation offers a range of fully regulated professional qualifications for linguists that are recognised by government departments, agencies, businesses plus universities and schools.
With plans to significantly grow the number of examination candidates and members, this is an exciting time to join this professional body.
This is a new role and will therefore suit someone with proven digital marketing and communication skills, ideally with experience in the not-for-profit sector.
The position will be busy and varied; the post holder will be engaged in a wide range of activities, so it is essential that you are able to work under pressure. You need the ability to work as part of a team but also to be able to take full responsibility for some areas of work. It is therefore essential that you have:
- Proven digital media experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to write clear and engaging copy
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective interpersonal skills
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 3 October 2017
Candidates selected for interview will be notified by: Friday 6 October 2017
Proposed interview dates: Wednesday 11 and Thursday 12 October
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
Our client is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Professional Services Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services PR and Communications jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Social Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Content Marketing jobs in London (Greater)