Interim Communications Manager
A great opportunity for an Interim Communications Manager to join one of UK's leading property consultancy and management organisations.
The Communications Manager will be expected to provide support and assistance to a busy, campaign-driven, multi-channel communications schedule and to support the on-going improvement of communications and interaction with key stakeholders. They will also be expected to fully embrace the brand and help to develop a place that people prefer in line with the clients vision.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include;
- To deliver the brand, enlivenment and communications plans and regularly provide a written report and statistics to the Head of Communication and Events.
- Ensuring that the general enlivenment and brand campaign ties in across all events and communications channels.
- Take ownership of the vision and values ensuring that they are fully integrated in to all of the campus and building services and team members.
- To be a Brand Guardian for the brand ensuring that all materials are branded correctly and guidelines adhered to including signage, uniform and onsite collateral.
- To assist in the preparation of media drafts, designs and documents and where necessary provide the design briefs for consultants working within the framework of the brand guidelines, maintaining a common "tone of voice" throughout
- To manage the day to day relationship with the PR agencies ensuring all parties are supplied correct and up-to-date information
- Champion and oversee the quality standards of all digital activity including social media, e-marketing and digital resources when being used to promote the brand
- Work with digital agencies, manage and oversee digital projects
- To maintain the web site, ensuring it is kept up to date with local information, and that the website is actively utilised by occupiers and visitors in line with the strategy put in place by the Head of Communications and Enlivenment.
- Highly skilled in the use of all communications media
- Strong copywriting skills
- Capable of delivering a multi-faceted/integrated
- Proven ability in writing communications strategies
- Strong digital acumen
- Experience in social media/community management and reporting tools such as Hootsuite
- Expertise in using analytics tools and interpreting data in
- Public relations, events and print media skills and experience
Apply for Interim Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly