Exceed targets and excel in your career in this challenging new opportunity at a prosperous service provider!
Do you have excellent managerial skills and looking for a new challenge? Our client is a successful services provider who requires an experienced and charismatic Marketing Manager to shape and evolve the company’s marketing function. If you are someone who enjoys exceeding targets, that wants to excel in their career and has an expertise in marketing then this could be the job for you!
Located in South Manchester, the offices are close to transportation links to in and around the city with the opportunity. The successful candidate will be a supportive figure for their fellow team members while holding the gravitas to influence and manage stakeholders. To be successful in this role it's vital that a candidate has exceptional knowledge of the marketing mix which can include costing, researching and media planning. Furthermore, the candidate will need to be comfortable working on a B2B and B2C basis. This is also a fast paced environment and creativity needs to prosper within budgets. If you are effective at building long lasting relationships and have excellent communication skills then this opportunity is perfect for you!
Roles & Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Be responsible for the company’s overall brand management and corporate identity
- Develop the company’s marketing strategy and ensure that it coincides with organizational objectives
- Manage and coordinate all marketing activities from the creative process to the implementation
- Monitoring trends in the market, identifying the company’s own target markets and develop ways in which they will be executed effectively
- In keeping with the marketing plans, plan and implement promotional campaigns and marketing material
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications and modify the strategy accordingly
- Build strong, professional relationships with PR and branding agencies to ensure campaigns are successful
- Provide support and assistance for the others in the team should they need it – will be a strong character in the company that others can rely on
- Will be in charge of the marketing budget to ensure that funds are invested wisely and allocated
- Ensuring marketing strategies are effective and up to date by reviewing and comparing competitors’ services and products
Skills & Attributes of the Marketing Manager:
- Educated to degree level in marketing or a related field is preferred
- Will have experience within a Marketing Management role
- Knowledge of the Marketing Mix is essential
- A creative flair and positive outlook
- Knowledge of how to use a broad range of marketing techniques and concepts
- A Charted Institute of Marketing (CIM) Qualification is preferred
- Will demonstrate flexibility and commitment to what is an expanding business
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to develop strong relationships with fellow employees, customers, and suppliers
- The communication skills, verbal and in writing, to communicate concisely and professionally
- Demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards proposing new ideas and in general
- Excellent time management skills are imperative in order to prioritize and manage workloads to meet deadlines and maintain a high standard of work
- Work with the relevant parties to find business focused solutions
- Monitor performance, procedures, and further any issues if needed
Interested? This is a great opportunity and requires someone with real skill that is ready to take on a challenge! Apply online or speak to one of our award-winning recruitment team on 0161 833 1044.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly