Interim Marketing Coordinator
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join one of the UK's leading law firms based in Folkstone, Kent.
This role is initially proposed to be a 3 month contract with a very high chance of permanency for the right candidate.
The role of the post holder will be to progress the marketing strategy of the company in relation to lead generation for the Law Firm and Vendor and Landlord Acquisition for the Estate Agency. The platforms for marketing will be across all mediums such as online, reputation building and traditional marketing methods.
The post holder will be required to gain an in depth understanding of the legal and estate agency industries and devise a cohesive marketing platform accordingly.
- Web Developer PHP, CSS and HTML Code
- Good Design Aesthetic
- Strong Marketing Experience
- Strong Knowledge of Google SEO Strategy
- Strong Knowledge of Google Pay Per Click Platform and Strategy
- Reasonable Knowledge of Social Media Marketing, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram etc
Software Minimum Requirements
- Excel (Good)
- Word (Good)
- Affinity Design and Affinity Photo (Excellent)
- Wordpress (Excellent)
- Website Development and Maintenance
- SEO of all company Websites to maximise ROI on Lead Generation
- Pay Per Click Marketing for all Websites for Lead Generation
- Development and implementation of a Strong Marketing Plan across all mediums
- Blogging and subject identification
- Keyword Research
- Market Research
- Producing Monthly Reports on ROI
- Maintaining a steady and interesting Social Media presence for all brands and Pay Per Click Advertising.
Apply for Interim Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly