Digital Marketing & Communications Executive
Are you digitally savvy, innovative and creative in delivering effective content via digital campaigns, social media and traditional marketing? Then you will be eager to join the world’s largest membership organisation dedicated to the art and science of structural engineering as Digital Marketing & Communications Executive.
As our client's Digital Marketing & Communications Executive, increasing visibility, engagement and conversion through the creation, sourcing and targeting of content for our digital marketing campaigns, rests with you. Being an innovative communications expert, you will also be responsible for writing effective content for their website and microsites, creating digital and print marketing campaigns, designing adverts (and other visuals), and managing their social media channels.
This organisation hosts over 30 events a year and provides a wide range of member services. You will help create exciting marketing and communications, collateral and content for these projects, delivering the organisation’s key messages and increasing engagement. You will contribute to the overall delivery of the organisation’s Communications Strategy, client department objectives and uphold their brand guidelines.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with digital and creative flair, with excellent attention to detail and who is comfortable working in a small team that supports internal departmental clients and their business strategy demands, with confidence and professionalism.
You will be educated to degree level and have demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing, social media strategy and copy writing.
You will need experience in:
- Planning and delivering digital and print marketing campaigns.
- Writing and editing engaging content for a range of audiences and purposes.
- Using a CMS and basic HTML and mapping and improving user journeys.
- Managing social media channels, publishing for a brand, and experience in carrying out analytics and evaluation.
- Creative design projects, filming and editing, and creating multimedia products and infographics using the Adobe Suite (specifically skilled in InDesign and Photoshop).
- Supporting the production of print, promotional and other marketing collateral in-house and working with external designers/suppliers - creating job briefs through to delivery.
- An organised approach with the ability to multi-task and attain project timelines.
You’ll work hard, but in return you’ll receive an excellent benefits package including flexi-time, pension, private healthcare, life assurance, interest-free annual season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and more. You’ll be working with an enthusiastic, talented team in modern open-plan offices close to Old Street/edge of the City.
Closing Date: 9am, Thursday 01 June 2017
Interviews are scheduled for Friday 09 June 2017
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.
More jobs like this
- Professional Services Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services PR and Communications jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Social Media jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Campaigns jobs in London (Central)