JR142 - Content Analyst, Public Policy - Financial Services - London - 6-9 month Contract - £200 - £250 per day
Our client is a leading financial services organisation who are looking for a content - public policy enthusiast to join the team.
The role will have exposure to a number of stakeholders across the business. You will be able to use your expertise in developing material for meetings, analysing content and producing commentary used by key stakeholders. Experience using Microsoft packages and Sales Force will be a plus. Knowledge or passion for politics and public policy essential to carry out this role.
To be considered:
- Economics/International/Policy graduate with 1 - 3 years' experience working in a communication's or content team preferably from government, corporate governance or FS
- Experience managing content which includes - analysing to produce key commentary/summary, Developing materials used for meetings, marketing collateral
- Creative, adaptable and keen to continually learn
- Comfortable working with challenging senior level stakeholders, able to build good rapport across the business
- Good project management skills, will balance working on multiple projects
This role is being managed by James Reeves at McGregor Boyall
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.